Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BEST DAMN Video card for under $100?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    Now where did the R9500P come into this? :rolleyes2
    I think t00lb0x assumed that you were referring to the "Pro" version of the 9500 in your post.
    ie:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    The KT333 and R9500 will work together usin' the AGP 4x protocol (the AGP 8x vid cards are also AGP 4x compatable).
    SPAM Special Ops

Damn!

I love this card.....it rocks!

Sucks on the LCD thing...but what the hell my eyes won't hurt at least. Rock on!

I love this monitor.... Very bright and easy to see... I had a ViewSonic 22" but ....it recently flat lined on me literialy...

I plugged it into my Inspiron 8500 and the video signal went k-put! Now I have a single vertical strip on my monitor. What the hell over? It's got the entire screen....just no horizontal! LOL

Anyone seen this one before?
    Smile and enjoy the view

Is it the Pro version or Non-pro?
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

How do you know? I mean do they look different?
    The drivers just say 9500/9700
    Smile and enjoy the view

It will say on the box that it is either the 9500 or the 9500 PRO
    <font color=orange>AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton (166*11=1883MHz) -|- Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0 -|- Corsair XMS PC3200 512 MB RAM 2T-3-3-6 @DDR333 -|- Leadtek A250 TD GF4 TI 4400 300/630 -|- 40 Gig Quntaum Fireball AP+ -|- 52x Samsung CD-ROM Drive -|- SB Live Digital 5.1 -|- Antec SG case w/350 Watt Power-Up PSU</font>

OEM....LOL

Sorry it's probably a non PRO I imagine for $169
    Smile and enjoy the view

For $169 its pro, its a great budget card.
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

I like it....my temps went up about 6-8c but hey who cares!

the images are crisp and ripping! Even on this LCD I can see my Unreal Tournament 2003 scores going up! LOL

Yeah I guess I really will not be able to take advantage of this card until I get both a new mobo and go back to a CRT monitor right?

Thanks guys good call on the card:devil win
    Smile and enjoy the view

Quote Originally Posted by xmlviking
    ...I love this monitor.... Very bright and easy to see... I had a ViewSonic 22" but ....it recently flat lined on me literialy...

I plugged it into my Inspiron 8500 and the video signal went k-put! Now I have a single vertical strip on my monitor. What the hell over? It's got the entire screen....just no horizontal! LOL

Anyone seen this one before?
    My TV did that to me...I kept it going for a few months by hitting it !!! NO JOKE !
    My Viewsonic P775 lost all green within the first week, but it was covered by the warranty. :rolleyes2
    SPAM Special Ops

Called viewsonic....

The dude said the horizontal synch was dead. So I need to RMA the boat. Man it's still under warranty! LOL

I bought it in August of 2000....lol

But a P810 is a P810! It's a freaking 22" monitor! I'm sending the boat to California. If they can't fix it they are sending me a new comprable one! LOL nice!

Thanks for the help!

My only problem is that I bought this "chinyankavich" ADVUE 18.1" LCD and I should have spent the extra coin and purchased the viewsonic LCD....damn maybe I should take this thing back!

**** they gave the damn floor model for heavens sake! It cost me $450 bucks....maybe I take it back and get myself a viewsonic LCD! yeah yeah..
    Smile and enjoy the view

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information