Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Albatron ti 4600 looking for fan mod

Hello , I have a TI 4600 and have overclocked it well @ hmmmm been awhile , in pieces on floor, well i think i got it to 396/706 or something with stock cooling .... i have seen then leadteck ? cooler card the twinsomthing ?? nice idea , enclosed with fans . Anyway i was putting my comp back together after selling out some older parts in old case.... have new case cool fans and lights (dig all that stuff ) enermax case bubble lights :blah: , Ah my thing is what is the best aftermarket kit or idea that might get me a little more or not cook me before christmas and i spend the big chinge :2cents: ... if i used the zalman heat pipe thing and ring it with 60 m fans top and bottom have like 8 of them and do not care if it sounds like a vaccum ...or should i just make brackets and ring the 60's around it and stay stock. Wow .......... i want the ultimate ....... my nephew 11 loves your website ... p4pe 2.66 @3.20
    Vulcan chicks are hot .......... Cezch chicks are hot ............ my left palm is not

-|Soyo Dragon kt400 - XP 1600+ - 1 GB pc2700 - radeon 9700pro- Amstel Light|-

-|Mystery Mobo - celeron 1.2 - 256 whatver sdram - geforce4mx440 - Coors Light|-

TheDudeWhoBe: Why not try one of these?

It's lucky this thread ain't still in the mobo forum but IMO the best video card coolin' comes from a side panel intake fan positioned over the video card and PCI slots.

i have been looking for blue zalman heatpipe , i have lots of good air flow 3 ; side top front pull in ( 80's) 2 out rear and getting bracket to put 2 80's in case . Is there a diff between gold one without the 120 ugly fan , or on the blue pipe is the fan the only mod ?? I have seen reviews on the gold h80a or something and think i will getit if there is only airflow improvement on the blue pipe . I saw the thermaltake chrome thing but think it is not big enough to cover or sread the heat better than zalman , and i have lots of fans .... vvrrrrooooom :drool: Thanks for your help.......
    Vulcan chicks are hot .......... Cezch chicks are hot ............ my left palm is not

Thread Information