Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Should i go know?

I'm 20 and have a full time job + I've built a couple of PC's for people and have another one in the pipeline and I still can't afford all the nice new things. BTW I like to buy my Girlfriend all her stuff. Is it because a) I'm a gent? or b) It keeps her quite when I'm looking for PC stuff and working on PC's? :confused:

Oh yeah and you 13's keep doing what your doing as you'll probably have so much money when your 20 you won't know what to do with it. :)

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Neil2094
    Oh yeah and you 13's keep doing what your doing as you'll probably have so much money when your 20 you won't know what to do with it. :)
    Hehehe... you should know better than to lie to the little ones. :D

Hey, I'm 28 and I don't have all the toys I want ! House, car, motocross, computer....Yup I do !
    Really, I don't ! I've just made choices about certain things however.
    I don't have the fastest computer because I have a motocross that sucks up a lot of my $$$ ! But it's worth it !
    It's all about the choices you make...ie: Do I upgrade now ? Or later ? "Now" gets me fun stuff now, but "later" gets me better stuff...
    SPAM Special Ops

Hehehe... you should know better than to lie to the little ones.

Lie...me....never :o But seriously when I was 13 I barely used a pc. I built (well helped) build my first one at 15. I was more into Mountain Biking then.

Beefy Guest

I was thinking about them having lots of money if they keep on doing what they are.. :)

my beast:

p3 500
    128mb ram
    12gb hdd
    12x creative burner
    tnt2 M64 32mb
    17" brandless

it serves its purpose.

I study 3 days a week, work the rest.
    because i dont concentrate my money on my computer, i concentrate it on my bank account so that i can afford to study and get a proper job. You 'lil 14 year olds shouldn't be complaining about not having enough money to buy a new video card.

I'm with E^vol, save your money and get something that will last longer. For instance: I could have bought a $2000 car, which would have been alright, lasted me a while. But i worked for 3 months straight, then had a week break and did it again. Ended up buying a $12K car which will proberly last me for the next 10 years.
    TT Original

I was thinking about them having lots of money if they keep on doing what they are..

Hehehe whoops. Ok that probably was a bit of blind incouragement. :) :) The way I see it. If you want to make alot of money you need a master plan. My master plan is floorless. ....... Oh yeah its paitent pending so don't anyone start thinking about nicking it . If I mean If I tell you what it is. :no: :)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    By the way, this is proof to all you non-believing adults out there that kids can do things for themselves and are not as dumb as you think we are.
    It's not that we think you are dumb, just the opposite in fact. It's only that your prefrontal lobe hasn't fully developed and your cerebral cortex is swollen! :D What this means is that smart kids do stupid things! Like drive cars too fast, jump off bridges into the river, or buy ultra high end graphics cards for three year old computer systems! It's not your fault! :p (my nieces and nephews hate it when I say this)

Oh and when you get older you will end up buying your dad stuff! :cool: So for him it's sort of like an investment now (not a good one though from a financial perspective),
    ASUS A7N8X Deluxe, Athlon Barton 2500+ with SLK-800 and 4800rpm 80mm fan, ATi 9700Pro(AIW), Dual 256MB Corsair XMS 3200c. Seagate Barracuda SATA. 200MHz fsb with 11X multiplier, RAM latency: 2,2,2,5

Quote Originally Posted by Woody_87th
    or buy ultra high end graphics cards for three year old computer systems!
    It hasn't happend yet. ;) ;)
    <font color=orange>AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton (166*11=1883MHz) -|- Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0 -|- Corsair XMS PC3200 512 MB RAM 2T-3-3-6 @DDR333 -|- Leadtek A250 TD GF4 TI 4400 300/630 -|- 40 Gig Quntaum Fireball AP+ -|- 52x Samsung CD-ROM Drive -|- SB Live Digital 5.1 -|- Antec SG case w/350 Watt Power-Up PSU</font>

Quote Originally Posted by homeworld1031tx
    So you have a job???
    But anyways, I'm on newegg right now, and they have a special promotion for GeIL Golden Dragon 2x256 sticks PC3200 for .00. Its a good price, but are the DIMMs any good?? The chips on it are really small, so im going to guess that its a good quality DIMM.
    Are they?
    <font color=orange>AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton (166*11=1883MHz) -|- Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0 -|- Corsair XMS PC3200 512 MB RAM 2T-3-3-6 @DDR333 -|- Leadtek A250 TD GF4 TI 4400 300/630 -|- 40 Gig Quntaum Fireball AP+ -|- 52x Samsung CD-ROM Drive -|- SB Live Digital 5.1 -|- Antec SG case w/350 Watt Power-Up PSU</font>

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information