Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: 3Dmark2001SE 9800 PRO problems

I have purchased a 9800 pro 128mb about 5 days ago, i have had no problems running it on 3dmark 2003, infact i got a very pleasing score, 6141, which is more than i ever expected. when i try to run 2001 SE it does the first test, then it goes about 3 seconds in the second test and then crashes back to desktop...i was like what the heck??? hehe. u know what i mean. anyways, i have all the newest drivers and directx 9, i think it should run, i've heard of other people running the 9800 pro in 3dmark 2001 SE but i can't seem to have any luck at all, if anyone can help me in any way, i would greatly appreciate it.

thx
    why wont this work?

what video card did you upgrade from & how did you get rid of your old drivers?

I assume 3DMark2k1 ran OK with your old card?

yeah, it worked just fine with my 9700 PRO, i was having the same probs with that, and i fixed them somehow, but i don't remember how. i have deleted all my drivers and reinstalled all the newest and latesd catalyst. i have no idea where i went wrong.
    why wont this work?

Ya need build 330 of 3DMark'01SE once DX9 is installed.

Thread Information