Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 3DFX Rampage

This just occured to me: for proof, just look at Kylie Minoque. She is just like IBM! No offence to any aussie friends out there!! :laugh: :laugh:
    Dell Inspiron 8200 laptop
    p4 1.7GHz, 1GB DDR-Ram, 40GB hdd, DVD-ROM+External DVD-+RW, connected to a BenQ 17"LCD Display (own LCD display went nuts)

Quote Originally Posted by ufuk21p
    This just occured to me: for proof, just look at Kylie Minoque. She is just like IBM! No offence to any aussie friends out there!! :laugh: :laugh:
    Yeah but, Kylie's HOT STUFF !!! :blowkiss:
    SPAM Special Ops

And Dannii's pretty sweet too.....:wow: :drool:
    SPAM Special Ops

So are those all seperate GPUs on that big card??? And is that a backwards PCI connector??
    <font color=orange>AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton (166*11=1883MHz) -|- Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0 -|- Corsair XMS PC3200 512 MB RAM 2T-3-3-6 @DDR333 -|- Leadtek A250 TD GF4 TI 4400 300/630 -|- 40 Gig Quntaum Fireball AP+ -|- 52x Samsung CD-ROM Drive -|- SB Live Digital 5.1 -|- Antec SG case w/350 Watt Power-Up PSU</font>

Yup !!! Multiple GPU's & PCI connector !!! The AGP bus isn't really all that important, even today. When you have that much power on the video card itself, you don't really need the system's resources...
    SPAM Special Ops

Quote Originally Posted by E^vol
    Yup !!! Multiple GPU's & PCI connector !!! The AGP bus isn't really all that important, even today. When you have that much power on the video card itself, you don't really need the system's resources...
    ;) You are right E^vol.
    3dfx is back????? RAMPAGE POWER. Discover all news, coming soon on Nexthardware.com

ICQ # 26797021

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    Yep that's the dinosaur, but why show interest and waste time on a company and its products that's been dead for well over 2 years? :confused:
    The product we are showing here are the last prototypes of 3DFX.
    They were the last economic chance for 3DFX, and I think they had worked very well, in fact it was a powerful product for that time but is still actual nowaday, in a period in which nvidia is selling us fresh air, like the NV series, which not support DX9.
    But we know tha many times situations evolved as we didn't expect, and so 3DFX has closed and saled out to nvidia!

Don't forget that the nvidia card on that time against Rampage was TNT2. :barf:
    3dfx is back????? RAMPAGE POWER. Discover all news, coming soon on Nexthardware.com

ICQ # 26797021

Quote Originally Posted by sansones
    Don't forget that the nvidia card on that time against Rampage was TNT2. :barf:
    I believe that is incorrect, as I had a VooDoo3 3000 when I was looking at the Rampage and the TNT2 was released a few weeks after the VooDoo3.
    Besides, the Rampage was to be the first non-VooDoo architecture video card from 3Dfx !!!

Here is an article that might be interesting @ VN Roundup
    SPAM Special Ops

Yes the VooDoo3 3000 was the answer to the TNT2 and those prototypes were already dated by the end of 3Dfx as a company due to a few mistakes that many obituaries made a matter of at that time (slow development time which nVIDIA almost fell into just recently). :no:

I'm sorry but "what might have beens" are history and nothin' to get so excited about.

Here we are guys!!!

I worked very hard to open this THREAD complitely in English.
    Enjoy it. :cheers:

ICQ # 26797021

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information