Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Cant Get to agp4x from agp1x

Hey thanx to anyone who reads this and im new and everything but ive just recently learnt about overclocking and stuff and i decided to check out what my video card was actually doing...

I have a GeForce2 MX/MX 400 (yeah go ahead and laugh im a bit on the cheap side) and i cant get it to run past 1x AGP i cant change it in the bios...
    My motherboard is a Gigabyte P4 Titan GA-8IR533 (if that means anything to you's) and ive read the manuals ( i normally don't do this) and there's no mention on how to change the AGP speed.
    Help would b very very gratified...

The Evolved One

ps:If any aussies out there no a good online store for buying computer cooling components please tell.

The mobo's BIOS is where ya go. ;)

If you haven't already. I would also update your motherboards Bios prior to doing it just to make sure you have it updated with the latest one.

Chez

I downloaded the newest Bios im not sure if it was any different but anyway. The Options are still the same... is it the AGP frequency im trying to change? im very very confused.. if it is the frequency im trying to change its greyed out and says this

PCI/AGP Frequency 33/66

???

plz help

The Evolved One [Un-Evolving]

Thread Information