Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: NV50

Whilst it's obviously early days yet, Hilbert 'GodFather' Hagedoorn AKA The Guru of 3D visited Nvidia's Santa Clara HQ in May and his report includes a picture of Server Room 2 which is being used in the NV50's design.

Do we know of an ETA for the NV50 ? Rumored or not.
    What are the (obviously) rumored specs of the NV50 ?
    EDIT: Not trying to start any rumors, just interested in the current ones...:blah:
    P.S. I wish I had a "Server Room 2" !! :drool:
    SPAM Special Ops

E^vol: Assuming Nvidia continue with their present release schedule then I'd say Jan/Feb 2005. But the more I read about the NV40 makes me believe Nvidia could slip even further behind ATI, that's assuming you believe like I do that the R350 is a slightly superior product to the NV35. In which case they may well try and bring the release date forward. Sorry but I have no information on the NV50 specs yet.

weta : I agree with your above statement regarding ATI's current product being superior. Let's hope that nVidia will be able to remain competitive with ATI and any other "newcomers" to the highend graphics market. Without a competitive market, technology advances at a slower rate, as we've seen in the past. :2cents:
    SPAM Special Ops

Thread Information