Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: New here with a question

I am new here and also new to serious gaming. Have always dabbled, but I made commitment to jazz my computer and am having a blast playing Ravenshield, Battlefield, and a few others.

I have a P4-3.06GHz HT 800F.S.B. machine with a DFI Lanparty 875Pro motherboard. I also have 1 Gb of PC3500 Kingston HyperX memory along with a MSI Nbox video card. I use a soundblaster Audigy 2 sound card.

My question is, what do you think of the Nbox? It seems to be a nice card.....I have always had radeon and only got this because I got a really good deal on it from my distributor(I am also a computer consultant).

I was hard set to buy a 9800 Ultra 256 but I got a good deal on this card. Just wondered what your thoughts were.

is it the nbox fx5900? well it seems like a great deal to me. you get all that software and what-not. the 9800 and 5900 are about the same, besting eachother in different areas, so i think you made a good choice. plus its got that huge copper fan and heat sink. you can overclock the hell out of it. now, you think you can get me a good deal on some hardware? eh? how about it??
    ASUS P4S800 motherboard
    P4 2.4ghz 800mhz fsb HT @ 2.84
    geiL 512 PC3200 RAM
    80GB 7200RPM HDD
    PowerColor Radeon 9600XT
    Sound Blaster Audigy 2
    Creative Inspire 6.1 6600 speakers
    Dell Sony P1110 21'' monitor

Thread Information