Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gefore 2 Pci Cards.

GeForce 2 MX's framerates will drop heavily after 1024x768, if you want to go for hi res gaming, your better off going with a gts or something with abit more kick.
    MSN Messenger - handy481@hotmail.com
    DC++ - handy481 :: Sweden Xperience :: BootCamp 02 :: Revolution xShare 01 :: Mp3Heaven

Thoric we're talkin' about a PCI vid card not an AGP one. :rolleyes2

Well, If an AMD k6-2 is your main machine, I feel for you. In all honesty, I can say that if you will be able to save any money in the near future, I would skip the vid card upgrade, and just wait a while until you can buy a real computer. AMD's processors pre-athlon were junk. They sold them pre-overclocked (basically) and they were weak and unstable. A K6-2 550, performs the same as a pentium2 300-350.

For a few hundred bucks you can build yourself a gigahertz plus system that will feel 20 times faster. GL.

hrmm....lately i have been considering buying a barebone system, and working my way up from there. i was thinking about getting this one-

http://www.accubyte.com/applications...sku=BB-K5A-146

i saw it on pricewatch, seemed like a pretty good deal. am i right? im just a kid, not working yet, so i wont be able to keep up with the latest hardware, but over time i would hope to create a gaming beast out of this. if anyone sees any other deals, feel free to inform :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information