Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dual mointers

k i got it now it is extended

yo, lets say im playng battlefield how could i get over to my other screen to surf the internet?

so you want to extand you disk top right
    yocan buy the adapter from any computer store if you go to ATI.com you need a DVI-I-TO-VGA ADAPTER if you cant find i can email you a pic of it

Quote Originally Posted by Rxspace
    so you want to extand you disk top right
    yocan buy the adapter from any computer store if you go to ATI.com you need a DVI-I-TO-VGA ADAPTER if you cant find i can email you a pic of it
    I think that ya'll find that he already has that and the 2 monitors already runnin'. :rolleyes2

Ph34Rless I've never seen anyone play an intensive game and surf the net at the same time but I don't think that can be done though I've never tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    I think that ya'll find that he already has that and the 2 monitors already runnin'. :rolleyes2

Ph34Rless I've never seen anyone play an intensive game and surf the net at the same time but I don't think that can be done though I've never tried.

KK welll ya i have the adapter ill just extend it thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information