Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: 9800 XT.. capture?

when i got my 9800 XT i remember hearing it can also act as a video capture card, well i notice with the 3.9 drivers it mentions WDM or something caputre drivers... but i cant figure out how to friggin use the vid capture aspect of this card, this rooms a godawfull mess and i can only find the getting started guide, not hte general users manual.. hell now that im thinking of it im not sure if there was one. Anyone know how the heck i use this thing? dont see it under the ATI options

^_^x KD

Beefy Guest

Unless you got an All In Wonder version of the card (which I don't think exists for that card yet), then you don't have video capture capabilities. If your card did support it, you would have got a couple extra cables with it, as well as some different ports on the back of the card.

Yeah I only thought that the R9800XT was a TV out only other than the 2 monitor connections. :?:

ah, well crap! i thought that for 500 bucks when i bought it last month it had that.. must have had it confused with the 9800 pro all in wonder i was looking at or something. thats a kick in the nuttz, i wanted to capture some dvd footage

^_^x KD

As far as I'm aware only the all in wonder versions can do that.

Thread Information