Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: any news on gf4 ti4200

Anyone have any more info on the gf4 ti4200. When will it come out. I really want to know. THanks.. and i know that all you tweakers out there know all the right spots to look.. i've done my search and am looking for more info... about all i know is that one of the companies.. i think it was leadteck or somethin (i posted this earlier) would be shipping close to the end of february. I think they meant the 4600 & 4400 though.

I know the 4400 is already available here, not much about the 4200 though

Apparently that model maybe some time off yet till stocks of the GF3 Ti200 dwindle enough to suit nVidia. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

I, like E6....er.......um.....infielder6 ;) , can't wait for the 4200. It will be the card for me.

The ONLY thing I've seen were the original release statement which claimed it would be available in ~6 to 8 weeks, which I took to mean AFTER the Ti4600/4400. So my semi-educated guess would be another 4-6 weeks....or ~1 May.....whichever comes first.

that's very informative thanks:)

From what I have read, Wiggo is about on the mark. They are holding off releasing the Ti4200 to minimize overlapping in that pricepoint. So it may be a while yet. I too was anxiously awaiting that one. When I read there strategy, I gave in to a pretty good deal on a GF3 deluxe. :D Just as good for me.

JM
    Have you hugged a Midget today?

Thread Information