Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: I Cannot find.

AGP aperture size on my ga-7n400-L mobo i updated the bios and i cannot find it i just updated to the newest omega drivers and wanted to up my aperture size but seems i cannot find it i searched everywhere in bios and nope not there is there a tool to change it outside bios.

i think that this mainboard has extra options, try pressing either alt+f1 or ctrl+f1 and this should bring up extra settings
    "make something idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot...."

Help solve the gene mystery join us at the TweakTown Folding@home Team

A pub - ahh yes. A meeting place where people attempt to achieve advanced states of mental incompetence, by the repeated consumption of fermented vegetable drinks. - taken from red dwarf

It should be under the Advanced Chipset Features.

YA i tried ctrl-f1 nuttin i never tried alt-f1 ima give it a try but there isn't nuttin in advanced chipset options.LOL i hate this mobo i cannot wait to get my new one lol GA-7nnxp.:-)

HAHAHA i feel like a super dumbass lol i was doing ctrl-f1 while in advanced chipset or others lol i didn't think to do it while i was in normal bios screen lol. i see lots more features mem timings and ****.thx guys.:laugh:

Thread Information