Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Extreme Graphics 2

anyway of tweaking this intel motherboard graphics card

Yes, you're in luck. There is a way to improve your card's performance! It's called rushing out to the store and buying something better!

Really, I doubt that there is any way to tweak that thing at all, and if there is, you definetly aren't going to see any noteworthy difference. You'll most likely end up frying the chip (and the whole motherboard, seeing as how it's on-board) if you try to overclock (if it's possible, of course).
    This is where my signature would go had my host not been such a Bandwidth Nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by SearanoX
    Yes, you're in luck. There is a way to improve your card's performance! It's called rushing out to the store and buying something better!
    Owned.

um it a 2.8 ghz so i just want to use it for now u know the graphics

The processor you have means nothing. It simply can't make up for the fact that the graphics card is (to be blunt) horrible. Really, you'd be much better off picking up something like a Radeon 9600 Pro or XT.

Oh, and thanks for that, Sovereignty. Don't think I've done something like that in a while. ;)

wow dude im just checking if it a good video card and i have a geforce 5600 right next to me just testing it out

Oh, alright then. Well, you should be set then. The way you typed that out made it sound like you thought that the Intel Extreme Graphics 2 was...good...:wow:

Quote Originally Posted by de3th
    wow dude im just checking if it a good video card and i have a geforce 5600 right next to me just testing it out
    The onboard video is only good for web surfin' and office applications and even though the FX5600 ain't that good in real terms it'll kick the onboard video from here to Xmas time in the year 2010 (possibly longer).

My mobo also has Intel Extreme Graphics 2, once i saw this, i bought a Radeon 9600 Pro, and overclocked it past XT speeds. I've compared gaming preformance. The 9600 Knows more, and Outpreforms it in everything. And 9600' Pro's are cheaper now.:hammer:

The 9700 are also cheaper now. :hammer:
    CPU: Opteron 165 @ 311x9 - 2817.8 mhz - 1.47v
    Mobo: Abit KN8-SLI
    RAM: 2x512 Crucial Ballistic Tracers500 @ 202 mhz 2-2-2-5 T1
    GFX: Asus EAX1950pro @ 648/1408
    PSU: Thermaltake 500w
    SC: Audigy 2 zs
    LCD: 22' Samsung 225bw
    Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra
    Mouse: Logitech G5

Thread Information