Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: same old question

Ah, but here is the important question Beefy.... is that your main computer. Infact is that the highest end computer you currently have access too?

If so, I sit most humbly corrected.

Also, could someone point me to the post that got SB TOSed? Would like to see what finally got him punted.
    If the stuff in glow sticks is truly toxic then why do they make so many flavors?

Now where is that 512KB vid card I have around here somewhere? :confused:

LOL.

Well next to my laptop I have my trusts 6100/60av that has NO dedicated vRAM and NO vidcard.

60Mhz processor... Hell I think I can hop down to China Town and pick up a $1 watch with a better FPU unit.

Though at the end I did sqeeze an amazing 97MB of RAM into it. (my digicam has more memory than it on one card.) It originally came with 8 Megs of RAM.

(they call me the thread pirate)

PS - I think SoulBurnerís forum obituary should read, "Someone got mad at me for doing that."
    If the stuff in glow sticks is truly toxic then why do they make so many flavors?

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyTheBalrog
    Ah, but here is the important question Beefy.... is that your main computer. Infact is that the highest end computer you currently have access too?

If so, I sit most humbly corrected.
    It's my laptop. :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information