Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Hercules to stop producing graphic cards and TFTs

In view of the success of the new Hercules music lines (DJ Console, Muse Pocket) and the sizeable demand for its Thrustmaster gaming and mobile accessories, Guillemot Corporation has decided to focus on these product ranges with high added value.

The Group has therefore elected to progressively withdraw from the graphics board and monitor markets, which have been producing very weak gross margins, in order to mobilize all of its resources towards the development of markets with strong potential.

Guillemot Corporation will thus re-center its activities on new growth markets which will allow the company to best respond to usersí new expectations. The Group has begun adapting its teams and business structures to this new configuration with a view towards profitability.

Moreover, the Groupís Research and Development department is currently at work fine-tuning a range of products employing Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies in order to provide a complete solution combining the potential and comfort of use of wireless connections with the quality and ergonomics of Hercules and Thrustmaster.

Hercules press release

Thats a shame- they made some good cards. I never eyeballed the TFT's they made, but saw some reviews and they looked good too.

To bad they have great cards, but they are a pain to find.

Hell they shouldn't pull the line they just need to get the products out better.

This is a first- someone from the U.S. complaning about getting a manu's product, when I can get them. I'm surprised, but maybe that was part of the problem that Hercules had.

I just remember seeing some of their 9800 series cards and visiting the web site where I had seen their 9600 pro and couldn't find that anywhere.

There were some others but that is the one that sticks in my head.

Thread Information