Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: problems with ti4600

I just found out my comp has DX8, the ti4600 only supports that far anyway...
    Ok, the deal with the card is this: when I put it in my comp, the monitor fails to deliver a picture to the screen. Like I said before, I think there's not enough power to power both the monitor and vid card. The vid card, however seems to work, as it got somewhat hot after I waited several minutes to see if indeed a picture would appear (which it didnt even after I hit the monitors power button several times). The monitor, btw, is a power hungry 17 in compaq crt
    maximus, your advice is useless as long as the monitor is blank...

anyways, I feel hopeless...

rusty

Not sure i get u here, have u ever seen any thin being outputed from the ti, i mean does it fire up in the post, or is it just totaly ****, if uve answered this i appologise i really need sum sleep :(

Beefy Guest

If there wasn't enough power, then it wouldn't work at all.

When you put the new card in, you did hook the monitor up to the plug on the back of the card, right?

Yea, thats what i meant, i mean have u ever seen anything on screen, even in the post or any thin, if not have3 u checked that the card is in right, or that it hasent poped out the agp slot.

As beefy sed it may also b not enogh power, u could try disconecting other things like cd drives just 2 check if it is lack of pwer.

help this helps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information