Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: X800 XT - Which brand to get?

Quote Originally Posted by JSR
    Maybe the brand you pick, should be one that supports Nvidia's card. I'm just thinking that, these cards now eclipse the cpu's ability to deliver as it takes the fx 53 to squeeze out max fps. I can't help but feel that pixel shader 3.0 and the rest of the direct x instructions are going to be necessary sooner than we think. And, 400 mhz?.......I can't help but believe Nvidia's going to ramp this thing up as a counterpunch to what ATI just put on the plate. So, while we wait for processors to catch up to our new video cards, should we have to purchase this exact same card over again for the rest of direct x and shader 3.0? Maybe not bro.......not for reasons like single slot solution and larger power supply.......I'm leanin' hard Nvidia's way.......I'm just curious to see what the counterpuch is going to be. :shock:
    lmao :lol: 400mhz is more than 100mhz lower than ati's 525 mhz X800xt

Oh just be a man and watercool your videocard. :wink:

what are you two?.........idiots?.........they haven't even begun to overclock the nv 40 is my point..........in reality, it's a nv 45 that has been dumbed down until pci express becomes available......they are going to crank this thing up while the 24 bit/mhz maxed out/ xt cranked up/incomplete direct x/ competition goes scrambling for solutions.......to your next 500 dollar purchase of a catch up card.....dumb

what are you two?.........idiots?.........they haven't even begun to overclock the nv 40 is my point..........in reality, it's a nv 45 that has been dumbed down until pci express becomes available......they are going to crank this thing up while the 24 bit/mhz maxed out/ xt cranked up/incomplete direct x/ competition goes scrambling for solutions.......to your next 500 dollar purchase of a catch up card.....dumb
    the 6800ultra is already equiped with some super loud big ass cooler and they have o/ced it - to 450mhz and it made very little difference. the x800xt pe still won

Why the **** are you even back? This is a note to everyone, don't believe anythig JSR tells you as he has a history of bull****ting with false info here at TweakTown, for in reality, he's the stupid one

Also his posting style is very confusing me. Are his "........."'s where he looses track of what he's trying to say before going off on some other tangent? :confused:

So I wouldn't take any notice of his posts even without a warning about him.

01001101 Guest

interesting...
    maybe that's why he was complaining about his posts disappearing? I've got to admit that his style of posting is bloody annoying, at least what little I've actually seen of it...

Quote Originally Posted by wayout44
    Also his posting style is very confusing me. Are his "........."'s where he looses track of what he's trying to say before going off on some other tangent? :confused:

So I wouldn't take any notice of his posts even without a warning about him.
    Pretty muchso, a long time back he left here because no one wanted him here and was banned or about banned I believe, but now that most Admins/Mods left the little ******* is back thinking he can run a little powertrip. I guess his tangents has to do with what he CLAIMS of being like 50yrs old or so

boy....amd man.........i didn't know you had it out for me.........just trying to help these guys from makin', what i believe is a mistake.........jumpin' the gun and getting a rather powerful, yet, feature restricted card ........sometimes i wonder what's all this ati this and nvidia that crap and beatin' on each other to voice an opinion..............i have a 9800 pro.........so why am i espousing the virtues of an nvidia card?........it's better, that's why, and that's that...........and don't give a rip as to who believes it........i can substatiate any claim........put your rocks away....and now it's 51

boy....amd man.........i didn't know you had it out for me.........just trying to help these guys from makin', what i believe is a mistake.........jumpin' the gun and getting a rather powerful, yet, feature restricted card ........sometimes i wonder what's all this ati this and nvidia that crap and beatin' on each other to voice an opinion..............i have a 9800 pro.........so why am i espousing the virtues of an nvidia card?........it's better, that's why, and that's that...........and don't give a rip as to who believes it........i can substatiate any claim........put your rocks away....and now it's 51
    One problem with ya ****, no one can understand a damn thing you say because you can't put the half ass effort into it to take an extra 10 seconds to post in an undertstandable form.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information