Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9800pro to 9800xt flashing trauma (NOOB Alert!!)

Oh, and the Arctic Silencer is a good pick. That is what I have on my 9800 pro that has been flashed to XT. Becareful when installing that the bracket on the back of the card sits on the board and not any of the circuitry. Don't ask why I know that. :(

flashed to xt is when i got the freezing and the weird screen after rebooy(picture in the first port) i will try flashing back again and see wwhat happens...did u chack the temps i gave you? is everything ok?? 112F looks hot to me
    thanx

Yeah, your temps are in range. GPU's run HOT! Which is why cooling is so critical, and when you flash with that XT bios, it becomes even more of an issue cuz you are essentially applying an overclock. Which is the other benefit besides better shading performance. When I was moving cards around I had VERY slow mouse performance after installing 9800 pro. I had to install omega drivers, driver clean, install ATI Catalyst to fix it.

thanx i will try it tonight and tell you thnax for taking the time to reply you've been very helpful the NOOB is happy now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information