Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: problem with Aeolus FX5900XT-DV128,,,please helpppp me

hi there,,,can some one please help me, i just got the Aopen Aeolus nvidia FX5900XT-DV128.
    i have been used it like 1 monthe without any problem,,, whan im plaing a game,,lets say like MOH after a wail the game freez and then my pc rebooting and after reboot i get an error that was a problem with nvidia drivers that made my system crash.
    i tought that was a problem with the driver so i update the driver and bamm, again pc crash, so i trid all of them but stil the same problem.
    my computer crash only whan plaing a game,, not in normal mode.
    what the hell wrong with it??
    please help me :cry:

MainB is asus P4PE-x/te
    with 2.6 P IV HT CPU 800
    512mb DDR

You will often get messages pointing to the video card drivers when you have cooling issues. You might want to do some testing and see what kind of internal and CPU temperatures you're getting as this could very well be your problem.

BTW... NIC drivers are also often the victimized driver noted in those messages for overheating.

If all temperatures check out all right, then you might want to give us a bit more detail regarding your system; particularly what version of Windows you run (or other OS if that is the case).
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

thanks for your replay,,
    first of all how can i check the temp?
    im using windows xp

Motherboard Monitor (MBM) and SiSoft Sandra are both utilities used by many to monitor many different aspects of a system. They're decent, but they use the inbred probes built onto a motherboard and are not always accurate. They should suit your purposes, though, so check them out and see what kind of temperatures you're getting. You'd probably be better off with MBM as it is more user friendly, but SiSoft gives you a whole lot more information about your entire setup.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Default Re: problem with Aeolus FX5900XT-DV128,,,please helpppp me

hey, iv been overclokin n crap 4 wuit a wile now, but always on my own systems. ma buddy has a stock compaq pc, lamo i no lol. but how do i turn off or disable "Overclock Lock"

tx

Default Re: problem with Aeolus FX5900XT-DV128,,,please helpppp me

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVOSNIPER47
    ma buddy has a stock compaq pc, lamo i no lol. but how do i turn off or disable "Overclock Lock"
    Name and OEM brand PC's don't have BIOS's that allow for overclocking. You can try SoftFSB or CPUFSB which may work to give a very limited overclock by adjusting the FSB thru Windows.

Thread Information