Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Should i get an X800Pro?

Default Should i get an X800Pro?

Should i get an x800Pro? I have a really old 9000pro right now and i was earlier considering a radeon 9800pro, but now i may go for the x800pro. Im in australia and so the x800pro costs about $750 and the 9800pro costs about $370. Should i get the x800? i know it costs alot, but i want to be not having to upgrade for a while and i dont really mind about the money... its just i want to know if its worth it.

my system stats

p4 2.8 prescott
    512mb kingston hyperx ddr400
    p4p800s
    2x80gb hdd (7200rpm)
    antec 1080case (with 430w truepower psu)

I would say no. Buy a 9800 Pro instead, because the X800 would be a waste of money unless you ahev a really good system. And where do you live? There not that much where I live. A 9800 Pro is like 200 and an X800 over 400

I can certainly see that some ppl can't read.
    Quote Originally Posted by shuaib
    Im in australia and so the x800pro costs about $750 and the 9800pro costs about $370.

he said he doesnt mind the money. so ofcourse go for the best u can afford

Kooldrew: This isn't the first time I've seen you act like someone is in the US when it blatantly says in their post they aren't. TT is a global forum and often times there's people that aren't from the US, so IMO you need to pay more attention from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by amd_man2003
    Kooldrew: This isn't the first time I've seen you act like someone is in the US when it blatantly says in their post they aren't. TT is a global forum and often times there's people that aren't from the US, so IMO you need to pay more attention from here on out.
    k sorry bout that. Ill apy more attention from now on

Quote Originally Posted by KoolDrew
    k sorry bout that. Ill apy more attention from now on
    Thanks

shuaib: An X800 Pro would make a huge difference in your rig, and you would take just as much advantage of its capabilies with your rig as anyone else would, so it would be a great pick if you can afford it.

Hey, get the X800. It's spendy but you'll have to upgrade anyway if you get a lesser card. Over time that's about the same amount of cash. It's good, I know, I have it! And from what I hear if you have an ATI now, stay with it to avoid headaches during the switch. Plus it is REALLY easy to water cool the x800. (something I also know about, and did.)

Default Re: Should i get an X800Pro?

the x800 is easily twice the card and you will be much happier money well spent

Thread Information