Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: x800xlSOMETHINGS WRONG WITH MY FPS RATE IN 3dMARk

Default Re: x800xlSOMETHINGS WRONG WITH MY FPS RATE IN 3dMARk

Run the program again and "fix" all of thse:
    Quote Originally Posted by BURTON88
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EasyTuneV] D:\Program Files\Gigabyte\ET5\GUI.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] D:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] D:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\evntsvc.exe -osboot
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATICCC] "D:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe" runtime
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "D:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTHelper] CTHELPER.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpySweeper] "D:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe" /startintray
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec NetDriver Monitor] D:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe /Consumer
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "D:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "D:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ATI Launchpad] "D:\Program Files\ATI Multimedia\main\launchpd.exe"
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ATI DeviceDetect] D:\Program Files\ATI Multimedia\main\ATIDtct.EXE
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ATI Remote Control] D:\Program Files\ATI Multimedia\RemCtrl\ATIRW.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "D:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AIM] D:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe -cnetwait.odl
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Steam] D:\Program Files\Steam\Steam.exe -silent

thank u very much its dropped down to 269/2462

and my peosses are 32

my new score not overclocked in 3dmark 2005 free version is 5000 thank you again

hmmmmmm i got an amd athlon 64 3500+ 1 gig of 3200 ram, ati radeon x600xt 128mb pci-e, 250g HD. The only game i play is CS, and i get 100 fps in the resolution i play in (800x600). But i have 58 processes and a commit charge of 620/2459m(what does this mean?). Should i post a copy of hijack this? or should i leave it if all these processes arnt bugging me much? and would i be able to OC my comp? its an HP but most of the hardware is name brand, EG: MSI ram, abit mobo, celestica gold series video card. The only thing that worries me is my Hard drive, idk who makes it. any recommendations on what i should do? thanks in advance!

if u get rid of those charges they will be alot better just start a new thread post ur hijack stuff and wait for a response it helps alot. my computer was laggin a little in bf2 with all the stats up before but now it doesnt hack at all

It takes aLOT LESS to play CS than bf2...and you won't beable to oc your comp cause its a HP.

Quote Originally Posted by xxaiphaxx
    hmmmmmm i got an amd athlon 64 3500+ 1 gig of 3200 ram, ati radeon x600xt 128mb pci-e, 250g HD. The only game i play is CS, and i get 100 fps in the resolution i play in (800x600). But i have 58 processes and a commit charge of 620/2459m(what does this mean?).
    That means you're using about 600MB of memory, which is a lot. IT doesn't affect you as much because (as AsianBatman said), CS is a much older game and doesn't take much to run. Still, that's bad enough that I wouldn't be suprised if you had multiple viruses or spyware programs. It wouldn't definitely be in your best interest to do some cleaning.

so would it be ok if i posted my hojackthis logs on this post, or do i need to start a new topic?

I suppose it's okay for now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information