Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: ATI X800 GTO PCIx

Default ATI X800 GTO PCIx

Hi all...new here and need some help on this Vid card. I am having a prob. figuring out my FPS. Until recently I have used NVIDIA cards exclusively. I game ( Call of Duty ) and have installed refresh fix, set my monitor at 85, uncapped game config files for max FPS. and have always shown 146-180 on Gforce6600 gt. Since I have purchased this 800GTO, I have done the exact same thing as mentioned above, installed Omega tweaked drivers ( overclocked currently 423/780 ) through ATI Tool, yet my in game FPS are locked at 85. I use game display 1024x768 and monitor refresh for that shows max 120Hz. Any help getting this thing to boost FPS would be greatly appreciated. Thank You all.

Default Re: ATI X800 GTO PCIx

It looks like vsync is enabled. If it's not in the game's settings, it may be enabled in the Forceware control panel under "Performance and Quality Settings".

However, you should leave it on. Having higner framerates than your current refresh rate will only create image tearing, and your eyes aren't physically capable of telling the difference between 85FPS and 120FPS.

Default Re: ATI X800 GTO PCIx

Thank You....

Thread Information