Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Ok, here are my 3d mark results...

I first benchmarked with my P3 1 Ghz, and not overclocked i got 6600 3d marks. But Now I have upgraded my cpu to a Celeron 1,3 Ghz instead, so know i performed 7776 3d marks instead. Mutch better :) And the system was NOT overclocked. But I'm going to try and clock it and benchmark again soon. I will post my new results when done... What do you people think? Is it a ok result with my system?

It's been entirely too long since I've messed with the Intel line to answer that. I'll leave it to those who are more "In the Know" than I. :)

I'd imagine, however, that the little Ti4600 card you slipped in has a lot to do with the results you're getting.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

That is a respectable score for your hardware setup :)

And the good news is that if you upgrade to an Athlon XP or Pentium 4, your scores will only get better thanks to that Ti4600 in your AGP slot :thumb:
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Clocked the cpu to 1500 Mhz and got 8046 points. *happy*

When i set the cpu to "default speed" in my bios witch is 1300 Mhz, it still run in 1352 when i boot, how come? Anyone got an idea?
    Not that I'm complaining though... :) Damn the vulcano7+ is effective compared to Intel's original fan...!

Thread Information