Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GF3 Ti200's

Just wondering how succesful you have been at overclocking yours if you have one. I just got one (end of last week) so hopefully i can get it to GF3 Std speed
    :D

everthing I've heard sounds promising - I've got to get one and find out

So far most get to the same speed as a GF3. ;)
    <center></center>

I included the overclocked speeds that I got in that Prolink review, but you'll have to wait until it's back on the server (I'm at work at the moment). If I recall, though, it was just a bit shy of the standard GF3 speeds... but at much less money it was still rocking right along. :)
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

reviews are back up ;)
    sKuLLsHoT
    www.morb.ath.cx

I just hope nVidia hurries up and releases the GF4 and make the GF2Ti "entry level" so we poor folk can afford a decent vid card!!
    Onyx

TweakTown
    OCAU - Overclockers Australia
    CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Ok, let's revive this thread - as I'm in the market for once of these (and I'm courteous enough not to unecessarily start a new thread) What are the better brands? I'm looking for value, as well as overclockability (most importantly of Ram).

I don't require DVI support, TV out or even hw temp monitoring. Don't need a fancy box, white one will do, don't need stripped down versions of games or other commerical graphics software I will never use.

What I do want is decent RAM 4.0nS or 3.8nS (if it exists on a ti200) and ramsink. I ain't shelling out the big bucks to get a top of the line vid card that don't come with ramsinks!!

I've done some brief research, here are my findings (correct me if any of the points are wrong):

Almost all brands at stock speed perform within margin of error. So there's no speed diff between a "brand name" vs generic.

Leadtek T version in Aust may/may not come with ramsinks, luck of the draw (cost cutting gone too far IMHO).

eVGA promises 3.3nS memory, but the limitations of the PCB means it won't even get close to its potential of 600Mhz.

Abit Siluro's consistently overclock well. Both mem and core. They have a nice red coloured PCB to boot! ;)

MSI-8851 have decent memory, and have been known to o/c very well too. BLUE coloured PCB! :)

Hercules ones have half height blue orbs on them. That is all... :p

Oh, a US based online shop that have 'em for around $US170 (excl postage/shipping) would be nice too - is that too ambitious?!
    Onyx

TweakTown
    OCAU - Overclockers Australia
    CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Harvey Norman has Hercules Ti200 for $499 if you read Pc Powerplay

:)
    Athlon XP 1800 + @ 1600
    Gigabyte Ga-7va KT-400
    ASus Gf4 Ti 4200 128
    Seagate Barracuda III
    512mb Kingmax DDR 333

only $499? get 2!:rolleyes:
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

Ive got no probs with my herc gf3/200 and im going to o/c it on the weekend when i get winxp on :D only if my new hdd comes though :/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information