Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Matrox Millennium G450 Dual Head 32 MB

This is a 32mb ddr card. Let me know what you think of it.

If you're going to be doing business type applications then it will rock. If it's gaming that you have in mind, then it sucks... BAD!
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

i think i already answered your question at overclockersforum.com (if its the same person) but the answer is its a bad choice. If you want a good 2D card, then get the G550, 3D performance is about the same as a TNT2

No, I have a buddy who has one, and it does considerably better than a TNT2.

Oh well of the reviews i saw of the G550 it was getting hammered by the GeForce 2

I believe that, If you asked me to place the relative power of the card, I would say somewhere a little weaker than a GF2 MX... give or take..

meh either way i dont think its a good investment. If you want a good quality 2D card thats cheap then get a radeon 7500

No if only want 2D quality and dual monitors then ya can't go past a Matrox card and those who say otherwise obviously havn't seen one in action. Not everyone wants to play games ya know. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Oh i know. I dont play games myself, i have one game on my computer, NFS5. Anyway the G450 is long outdated and if you are looking into a card like that the G550 is probably a better choice

How much a person is willin' to outlay also has to be taken into consideration as well and a Dual Head G450 is cheaper than a Dual Head G550 which to some the difference may not seem much but to others could be far too much. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information