Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ATI 9700 date ?

Well it didn't flood and looks like AMD's new Athlons stole the limelight. As to when they hit Australian shores, well that could be any time in the next few months. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Wish we could both get these things simultaneously, but if someone has to be second ...

The US, Japan and major European markets are always hit first as that's where the quick profits will be made then when supply and demand start to cool in those countries the next lot of countries on the pecking order get their turn and so on. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Happens with movies and other things too doesn't it?

It most certainly does. :(

Look what i found on the ATI website

Best gaming performance with wireless control convenience!

Buy the ATI GAMER PACKAGE today! The ATI GAMER PACKAGE, comprising of the RADEON™ 9700 PRO and the REMOTE WONDER™, is now available exclusively at ATI.com .

Be one of the first ones to own the fastest 3D gaming performance graphics card in the world. With 128MB DDR RAM, 8X AGP support and complete Microsoft® DirectX® 9 support, this board rocks.

This exclusive offer also comes with REMOTE WONDER™. This radio frequency remote control eliminates the need to be restricted to your desk. Control your multimedia applications on your PC from another room, even through your walls.

you receive:
    The fastest 3D gaming performance card, the RADEON™ 9700 PRO graphics card
    REMOTE WONDER™ Wireless Remote
    more info
    RADEON™ 9700 PRO product page
    RADEON™ 9700 PRO faq
    REMOTE WONDER™ product page
    REMOTE WONDER™ faq
    Price
    $449 USD

Well they are already selling the North America version (made by ATI), i think i'll buy one in a only a few day with a new CPU too gonna buy the P4 2.4ghz and overclock it to 2.64ghz as it's the normal 10% that every P4 can be boosted out of the box. Gonna tell you how it works as soon as i gonna have the time. I hope it wont be long, but always working by this time, so it can be long tho.

You'll say i'm a foul but i like ATI and want to get THE thing! No matter if i pay too much i'm full loaded of cash by now. I can't wait to see this setup running.
    Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded!

Pentium 4 2.4Ghz@2.4Ghz
    Asus P4T-E
    512 Megs RDRAM PC800
    ATI Radeon 8500 64 Megs Retail
    SoundBlaster Audigy
    HD Maxtor 60Gigs
    **Logitech MX700 Wireless Mice - Fully overclocked as well as the Microsoft Multimedia Keyboard too**
    LG DVD 16X with LG CDRW 16X
    I'm also Using Inwin Case With ENERMAX Power Suply, for more power where it hurt!

Keep us informed as to how it goes when you get it overclocked.

The ATI Radeon 9700 Pro is going for $858(Australian). Check it out www.auspcmarket.com.au:thumb:

In the US we can get it for $359.00 USD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information