Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help with Abit Siluro GF4 Ti 4200!!

Quote Originally Posted by webe3
    When you go from 4x to 2x on the agp slot....does that significantly affect the cards performance???
    I run my Ti4200 on 2 x agp becouse thats all this mobo has but I don't think your looking for huge decrease in speeds if you go down to agp x 2. I did search and compare on MadOnions website (3D mark makers) and happened to be among the fastest 750 - 800Mhz machines with 64Mb Ti4200. 99% of the other results run at agp x 4. So i'd say its just one part of many things that make your rig run great.

Note: I don't have experience from really fast processors so what I just said might not aply in +1500Mhz range ...

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Andy72

I run my Ti4200 on 2 x agp becouse thats all this mobo has but I don't think your looking for huge decrease in speeds if you go down to agp x 2. I did search and compare on MadOnions website (3D mark makers) and happened to be among the fastest 750 - 800Mhz machines with 64Mb Ti4200. 99% of the other results run at agp x 4. So i'd say its just one part of many things that make your rig run great.

Note: I don't have experience from really fast processors so what I just said might not aply in +1500Mhz range ...

Andy

Well I guess I will try this and see what happens......can't hurt I guess......Thanks for the info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information