Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is This A Sign Of Things To Come????

Got this link in the mailbox this morning with some alledged leaked benchmarks of nVidia's NV30 against a Radeon 9700 and GF4 Ti4600.

Original Chinese Version

Bablefish English Version (if that works)

But is it real or fiction? :?:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Fake I'd say - 600fps in Q3A seems hard to believe.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Eldest child's position how could easily cups one hand in the other across the chest to resign,

How could you possibly argue with a line like that?

But if it is so - they're gonna' be selling these babies like hotcakes.

Time will tell:confused:

Edit; Those "The most material quality paste the charts" scores are rather intriguing:laugh:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Asked the resident Chinese people in my house, but they don't want to read about computers.

This would be wonderful if true.

Quote Originally Posted by drpeterbright
    Asked the resident Chinese people in my house, but they don't want to read about computers.
    Interestingly enough, I have an individual residing here from an entirely different culture who feels the same way about it.
    Hard to imagine, but I swear it's true:confused:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

What is wrong with them It's fine for me to get airline reservations for them or check out the demographics of an area in which they would like to open a buffet but it's "useless". I finally got one of them to start playing the games on her phone. Now if she'll play on the pc, I'll get her addicted in no time.

lol peter,

Those figures seem just TOO good to be true... I mean that isnt a very good marketing strategy. Think about it... Intel could most likely bring out a 3.5ghz processor right NOW but they go up in LITTLE increments to make people keep upgrading :(. Thats also why there are so many types of graphics cards sooo... I am not sure what to think :bounce:

The thing is that the same site did the same thing with the Radeon 9700 and the figures were about right too (that's not sayin' that they are now though). : peace2:

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    The thing is that the same site did the same thing with the Radeon 9700 and the figures were about right too (that's not sayin' that they are now though). : peace2:

If they are right this time too, we'll have to track what they say closely in the future.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information