Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Gforce 4 Ti 128 Meg.

Hi Can AnyOne Tell me if A Gforce 4 Ti 128 MyVivo leadtek graphics card works on a
    Gigabyte 7xz - its fairly old... about 2 years...
    this site show a pic and info about it...
    http://www.ocworkbench.com/hardware/.../7zx/7zxp1.htm

It says
    1 x AGP slot supports 4X mode & AGP 2.0 compliant

Please help is my Gforce 4 compadable?
    all i get is beeps when i put the card in..
    the pc dosent even start .... all i get is power and beeps
    and i know that the card works...
    Please HELP!
    :scream: :scream: :mad: :mad:

Have you loaded the latest mobo drivers? Is there a new bios for the board with any agp fixes? Look on Gigabyte's site for these and any FAQ pages addressing this issue. I should think the board supports the card.

Yep i have the drivers for mobo...
    i put the ***** of a card in my bro's pc .. works fine..
    Iam f@#%ing going 2 kill myself... i payed $350 for the #@&t and it doesnt work... FFS !

i herd some where i might be power... the noted the beeps . they go like this : -

2 beeps then, pause
    8 beeps then, pause
    2 beeps then, pause
    a beep

PLEASE HELP!!!

Cheers :cheers:

What sort of power supply is it? :?:

In fact it would propabably be best to give us ya full specs. ;)

OK this is my story im hoping it will help you out. When i was looking around to get a GF4 i 1st wanted to know if my PC was able to run it so i got a utility from http://www.h-oda.com/ and it told me if my board was 2.0 compatiable and it was. then i e-mailed ASUS about my board the P3V4X and asked it if would run i got 1 yes and 2 NOs in 3 e-mails. So i phoned around and i found out that many older boards will not support the 1.5v with a high amper rating to the board, they also told me to have a minimum of 300W psu which i have. Finally local retailer made a mistake in pricing and i got a VERY good deal on the gf 4 4400 i came home put it in booted up and lines/random colors in windows if it even would load which it never did. then i decided to take out any unnecissay cards like modem, tv card, fans(case not cpu or videocard) also unplugged my 2nd hard drive. then I booted it up and it finally ran good and installed properly. Then i plugged back the 2nd harddrive, and the network card and left the fans(case) and the tv card and useless modem out for now until i get a PSU bigger then 300w. ok but going back from where the prblem starts is some motherboards cannot provide very high power consumption that the board needs, o also another thing in my asus utilities i can check how much power can be provided to each slot on the board ex for agp it says "provides 5v, Provides 3.3v" i dont know if there is any thing like that for the motherboard you are using but you can probobly find out form tech support. hope any of this helps.... or puts you to sleep cause of length :zzz:

oops forgot to mention on that site go to Downloads and get WCPUID V3

Thread Information