Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: NV40

01001101: Welcome to TweakTown, I hope you enjoy your stay here.
    Yawgm0th: Unfortunately I can't comment on the accuracy of JSR's latest posts because they've been deleted.

01001101 Guest

thanks weta :)
    But I've got to admit, I'm already having my doubts about a lenghty stay...

That's understandable - it's a little quiet around here of late. :)

o come on, stick around, there's always me to pound on...............that has to be fun :D

01001101 Guest

weta, the slowness i can deal with. It's the content (or should I say 'lack of quality') and MIA leaders that bothers me. There's actually a small list that I could post, but I don't want to offend the long-term loyal members here. However, I do see some potential just under the surface so I'm not quite ready to abandon ship.
    Actually, I have one question...

If all the regular admin and mods left, why havenít some members been promoted to fill their places? Has any effort been made to get some of the departed members back? A little order wouldn't hurt this place at all.

I know this isn't the proper place for such a post, but i felt compelled to say it anyway.

JSR, I didn't really mean to 'pound' on you as such, but I simply couldn't resist not responding to something I thought was obvious. No permanently hard feelings I hope.

not at all, as you say mate....i'm a bit rude at times usually only to get my point accross.......but, genuinely do not mean to offend someone, probably more self-defence.....regardless, hey, if we're here, it's gotta be good!.........just a bit of proper attitude and we're off.......

It's very unlikely that any of the original mods will return, which is a great shame. With regards to new mods, I have no idea what's going to happen. Personally I would like to see some attempt made to get the forums buzzing again.

10/4 good buddy..........i'm a one man marching band so we can take it from here........hehe......anyway we can't miss.....the future so bright .............i gotta wear shades

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread Information