Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3d mark score

I can only see the dually setup in that link. :confused:

Which I thought was your's and didn't think the score that bad. :(

Maybe the website links weird, well here is the screenshot of the scores, my pc is on the left (running DX 9) :

Well other than ya one CPU, different version drivers and 842MB shorter on memory I can't see ya prob? :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

.....not all LE's are the same either
    clock speeds range from 250/250 (more if it's OC'd) down to 230/230 or lower - I've even seen some cheap 230/183 LE's around - in fact the crucial model has 6ns cheaps for a 166MHz memory clock

the clocks will affect your scores more than the extra 64MB of RAM

...do you know what yours is clocked at?

Mines the crucial one, and the memory clock is that low? Huh, I didn't know that. Then I guess that could be it. Wiggo, this is just one person I'm comparing my system to. Their are other people with less ram, who scored higher. Also, 3dmark tests are not that system intensive so ram shouldn't play an important part.

I've never had a Crucial one - but from the Crucial Website- it lists 6ns chips in the specification

System memory does play a role in your 3DMark score - in some cases...moving up to 256MB will help some, but the fact that it's SDR RAM is a big limiting factor

Until about November on last year I had a Radeon 8500 64MB card in my P4 box if I clocked it up to 310/310 I could get almost 11000 3Dmarks
    that should be an indication of how much your system config. and/or video card clocks affect your score

Thats a pretty high score. I don't think my system supports rd ram because when I go to websites like crucial ram and check out ram for my system it only lists sd ram.

no it won't - your just about at your limit , unless you go for a new MB/CPU/Ram combo

I might as well buy a new pc, if I upgrade all that, lol.

I usually try to tell ppl that straight up vnet576 but I get almost torn to pieces as I just by postin' links for them to read still have to post the answers for them when reading those links they would have answered them themselves.

Congrat's m8 but you my friend have just made one lovely bright spot in this old man's broken bodied day. :cry: + :thumb:

ATM (At The Momment) the best setup "bang for buck" that I've had my hands on has been built usin' a EPoX 8RDA+, 2 x Corsair XMS3500 256MB modules (sticks) and an XP2400+ (I've been extremely foamin' at the mouth to actually build one for myself but the missus would kill me, <small>but I maybe able to pull that one off soon dependin' on a few details bein' done by Thursday day here</small>. :devil win

Please don't anyone dob me in. [inserts beggin' smiley here]

That was a very fast upgrade job of a PC w/ (=with) the mobo of my server w/ just about everything else from my personal PC (Thunder in sig, plus it would be good to check the links in my sig out as they maybe down temporarily for a while durin' my family's relocation, about 3 weeks maybe but I hope to have it covered before then even if only a "Lite" version) but he has a Leadtek GF4 Ti4600 My VIVO. By the time he left here 3 hrs later that setup was workin' on a 166MHz FSB @ XP2800+ rating and within 100pts of 13K pts in 3DMark 2001SE. ;)

</RANT>
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information