Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: GF4 MX420 Problem

Hi,I just formatted and reinstalled everything,and now when I try to play Half-Life,during the loading process a window pops up and says: nVidia OpenGL Driver The driver component sizes mis-match. Retry to try again. Cancel to quit. I have the latest drivers for the card and everything. Anybody ever get this,or know what I should do?

btw
    Geforce 4 MX420 PCI
    XP Home
    P4 1.8GHZ
    Latest OpenGL and card drivers

Have ya tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it? :?:

Whatever it is, it's XP related and nVidia related. I have the same problem with Tribes. Something aint right and I intend to kick some butt with tech support if I can't figure this crap out.

Has either of you two read this? :?:
    http://www.tweaktown.com/document.ph...review&dId=411

I ran into this problem once before and reformated and it seemed to fix the problem, but at this point I'm so tired of installing windows (I beta test for pinnacle systems) that I'd rather just buy a different video card and plague someone else with this problem... not really but I may switch to ATI if a resonable solution doesn't present itself soon or just generally smack me up side the head. I've been generally satisfied with nVidia except for the fact that they don't actually make any video cards that are sold from nVidia themselves, so finding tech support is a royal pain in the you-know-what. Leadtek, the guys who "make" my card have yet to respond to a now 2 year old question that was asked several times and i just gave up. Anyway....

Thread Information