Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: What can overclockin a graphic card do for me?

heyy wuddup, what can overclockin a graphic card do for my computer? and does anyone kno how to overclock an ATI RADEON 8500 ALL IN WONDER????

Thanks
    : peace:
    P4 2.4 ghz, 256 mb memory, ati radeon 8500, c-media 6 channel sound, maxtor 60 GB 7500 rpm, v92 56k modem, floppy drive,cdrw, windows xp PRO, 48x12x48 cdrw, ( made it my slef , not bad for a 14 year old ):shoot3:

It will give ya better performance for a start but I'll move this thread over to where ppl better experienced w/ that card are. :devil win
    <center>:cheers:</center>

WTF,i couldn't install the drivers for that c-media 6 chan soundcard and am on xp pro!!!!!!!:(,sry this isn't the rite place to put this reply,and i have a radeon 7500 which works fine for me,on overclocking,i do not know anything about that.......lol,i first need some cooling then i'll start overclocking,any cooling recomendations?

Quote Originally Posted by sPaNiSh pRiNcE
    heyy wuddup, what can overclockin a graphic card do for my computer? and does anyone kno how to overclock an ATI RADEON 8500 ALL IN WONDER????

Thanks
    : peace:
    you'll need an Oc'ing utility like - Powerstrip or Radeonator...they're both available for d/l at www.rage3d.com
    I've used both pf them in the past
    there's a windoe for increasing the clocks on the core & memory of your video card.

Thread Information