Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Albatron Ti4200p turbo cannot overclock

the albatron ti4200p turbo is totally different from what stated at the website. the card cannot go a single mhz more then 280/600 mhz.

that's why i never trust new companies.

Technically it's already an overclocked as it runs well above nVIDIA's specs for a GF4 Ti4200. ;)

But is it gettin' enough fresh air thru the case? :?:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

but technically they didnt use the specs like what nvidia says. they unnecessaryly used the 8 layer pcb design, copper cooler and memory heatsink for no reason . they should not use this things if the card cannot be overclocked ?

theoritically the memory is cannot be overclocked even 0 % cause

(1000/ 3.3 )* 2 = 606 mhz.

then why they have used the memory heatsink for.

using all this rubbish and has just make the card more expensive for no reason. they sent good card for review and sell low quality card at market. :thumbs do

they have changed the components to save cost and to cheat people.

So other than the lack of ocing what do you think of the card?

i bought this card because of it's overclockbility, i never have heard about about albatron before buy the ti4200p turbo.

performence depends on overclockbility. if not sure i bought other card with the card can go up to 300mhz easyly. just wasted my money buying a big/heavy/stupid design card and ended up overclocking up to 280mhz only.
    :thumbs do

if like this they better reduce the pcb design to 6 layers, no need memory heatsink and no need copper cooler and directly it reduce the price of the card, then it's considerable. i bought the useless memory heatsink, copper cooler, and 8 layer card for no reason.

next time if albatron come up with a special geforcefx and claiming their card is the best sure i will not buy it.

6. Default

Are you absolutely positive that the card cannot be dramaticly overclocked? From what I have read, the card is designed primarly for overclockers on a budget. What hapends when you exced the numbers your at now, is it unstable? Maybe you got a faulty card or something because I know people who have alabatron cards and they are very good quality. How much you pay for the card and where did you get it? It is possible that the thing is refurbished.
    my view on the two party system...
    [img]http://www.dennisf.com/images/****banner.jpg[/img]

the card will shows artifacts when i incease the clock. i am from malaysia. there are many cases as same as mine. i saw it at guru3d forum. they all bought the card now.

albatron has change everything makes the card to has a very bad overclockbility, this is what will happend when we believe new companies. they will always try to cheat the customers.

they one can overclock higher are the one bought the card in the earlier batch, new batches are in trouble, i contacted albatron and the admited they will not always use the same component.

i bought the card for USD 200. really regret buying it. i might sell off this card, but before that i will sabotage and make sure no one buys the card

I hear you man,one unhappy customer is one too many.I've also
    thought about buying an Albatron Videocard,but after hearin some bad experiences with the cards,I would stay clear of AlbAtron products.To everyone basing their purchases on reviews,take the reviews with a grain of salt.you should go to forums like this,to get user's experience with products, the good and bad.
    A friend of mine,a friend of ours.
    What do i call you?

I had one and returned it. It wouldn't OC AT ALL. I mean AT ALL!

Albatron unfortunately has gone the way of the bait and switch. For the prices they are charging, that's a gouge.

motility

10. Default

WOW! Im gladd that so many have voiced their opinions on albatron. To think I was considering actualy buying from them in the future.
    my view on the two party system...
    [img]http://www.dennisf.com/images/****banner.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information