Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: NV35

Here are some benchmarks in Doom III taken from FX 5900 Ultra conference which we are in now.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Well according to nVIDIA it stomps the 9800 but who knows...
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Beefy Guest

woah.. it's a DOMM III performance chart.. What's that? :)

Looks nice though. I'm just sick of the rate at which video cards are becoming obselete now. It's too hard to keep up.

Can we believe these benchmarks though. I mean doom 3 hasn't even been released nither has the board so how can they have reliable benchmarks:confused:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Quote Originally Posted by rugbydude
    Can we believe these benchmarks though. I mean doom 3 hasn't even been released nither has the board so how can they have reliable benchmarks:confused:
    Stick with the times - nVidia works closely with ID Software and a number of other game companies.
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Beefy Guest

This time of year for the gaming / hardware people is like Christmas come early. The time around E3 is always bursting with new technology and software, games and gadgets, so companies pull together beforehand and organise some things to show the public.

Yes, we can believe these benchmarks, as many people are now getting access, albeit limited, to the new FX cards and to a specially made Doom 3 benchmark. If you had a look around other hardware sites, you'll see more of the same.

ok now we know the benchmarks are reliable does this mean that nvidia don't want to show benchmarks for other games?? maybe open gl or direct 3d games favour the 9800 pro. Anyone have any info on this:confused:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

ok now we know the benchmarks are reliable does this mean that nvidia don't want to show benchmarks for other games?? maybe open gl or direct 3d games favour the 9800 pro. Anyone have any info on this:confused:
    Maybe, maybe not.

They would have choose Doom III because many people are looking forward to it.
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Beefy Guest

That and the fact that Doom II is going to be pushing the boundaries of current day gaming, and will push hardware more than current games do. Why not show how 'future-proof' the card is by showing how much better it works with future games?

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    That and the fact that Doom II is going to be pushing the boundaries of current day gaming, and will push hardware more than current games do. Why not show how 'future-proof' the card is by showing how much better it works with future games?
    Exactly, but I think you mean Doom III ;)
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread Information