Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: NV35

Yeah, congrats weta! :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks lads, a little overwhelmed by the title to be honest, but I'll do my best to live up to it.

Yep, always with the newest news on VID-cards, now just to test them :D hehe. But congrats (I should be offically TweakTown's Beloved noob :P)
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Quote Originally Posted by t00lb0x
    Yep, always with the newest news on VID-cards, now just to test them :D hehe. But congrats (I should be offically TweakTown's Beloved noob :P)
    Err u mean anoying noob :laugh:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Rugby you should be spammin' outcast...so leave! and no beloved noob, you noob go play your ghei sport with no pads

Quote Originally Posted by t00lb0x
    Rugby you should be spammin' outcast...so leave! and no beloved noob, you noob go play your ghei sport with no pads
    Rugby players don't need padding...They're not wimpy like football players.
    SPAM Special Ops

Quote Originally Posted by E^vol
    Rugby players don't need padding...They're not wimpy like football players.
    Well said well said:D And TB i was just joking i have a dry sense of humour like most british. U really are the beloved noob but honestly u shud play some rugby. U wudn't think it was gay then:laugh: probs get ure arsed kicked like most americans that try to play the sport for their first time:laugh: they get the hang of passing the ball backwards eventually:rofl:

Yeah i know rugby is leet, always wanted to play it. :D Just wanna hit kids...seriousily though i think i should get the title beloved noob or somethin..anyways I love watching rugby but its onlike Fox sports 300...even LAX gets more views in the US. I have the ultimate ultimatum...are british girls really ugly or is that just bull****?
    --I think we should delete the posts above before we get kicked for being spam mastas.

Well some are ugly and some aint its the same with every country. Anyway leave the posts mate becuz the lead spammers on this site aren't us. Its Wiggo and Beefy:laugh: They hijack all the threads to go on about spam:laugh:

True, true..whateva i r spam masta *gets banned*

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information