Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3DFX Voodoo 3 2000

She thinks I should be committed for considering that idea...
    Little does she know...I SHOULD BE COMMITTED ! Period !
    SPAM Special Ops

Sounds like someone is whipped.:shh: :devil win My first video card upgrade was that 3dfx 3 2000 It was a great upgrade from a s3trio 1mb graphics card, it was also integrated and omg was It a pain in the ass to install. I eventually had to take it to bestbuy and have them override satans bios(compaq) arghhhh!!! :steam: I hated compaq forever for that, I had to wait like 3 days just to taste the power of my new card:tears: :tears: :tears: And whats this about linking voodoo cards???? cause If you can still do that shoot! I'm gona go to harddrive.com and get 4 voodoo 5 right now and forget ati and nvida:shoot2:

I think that ati and 3dfx merged or maybee it was 3dfx and nvida becasue of the name of their new card FX.......hmmmmmmmm:confused: anyways the voodoo 5 had a floppy drive power connection needed to supply power from the board to the card,well so does ati's 9700 pro...anyone see a pattern forming here?:shh:
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

Eh sorry mate but ure wrong.Yes you could link the cards but only the pci cards. And 3dfx got bought out by nvidia not ATI.Plus the extra power connecter is only there because they're both such power hungry cards.I wish i could get hold of that last cars as i want to see anti aliasing 8 time running in a game. :D (Plus linkin the cards would mean fast gameing but with out things like vertex shader etc. the graphics wont be brilliant.)
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Awww come on, the conspiracy theory was just building there:rolleyes:

I was looking for the link between the SB standard and the Bay of Pigs:laugh:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

I know we almost had something to get paranoid about and it wasen't even at grc's site:eek: :shh:

hmmmm wonder what 4 voodoo 3 2000 would bench on 3dmark 2001 I benced 1 of em and it scored 1200
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

Well, i once had a voodoo2 12 mb version and it rocked as hell when Q3 was newly released. I had it in a 1 ghz machine maybe thats why... hehe

Quote Originally Posted by E^vol
    I was planning to finish the upgrade I started in Sept. with a R350 :rolleyes2 , but the wife and I just bought a new house (note to self - MUST SELL CONDO NOW!: omg: ), so my "budget" just got shot to hell ! :tears:
    THE CONDO JUST SOLD !!!!!!!!
    SPAM Special Ops

e^vol, what anime series is that from or is that just fanart?:woot:

From what I can figure... It's "Dragon Warrior".
    But I could be wrong.
    SPAM Special Ops

The original image is 1280x1024 if you want it. Or I can resize it to a smaller size...
    SPAM Special Ops

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information