Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 9700pro now or wait




  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Thought my card would be in but come to find out it's on back order, should be in tomorrow and shipped out next Monday. I could spend an extra $26 and get it local too if I wanted. However, I keep reading about the 9800 pro and that it should be out this month. Should I stick with my Geforce2 ultra and get one of the 9800's or should I go ahead and get that 9700 pro for $292? Would it really be that big of an upgrade over the 9700 pro and worth waiting on the upgrade?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    4,308

    Default

    The longer you wait, the cheaper the 9700 Pro will become.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Isle of man
    Posts
    1,332

    Default

    With the release of the 9800 the price of the 9700 should go down. so i'd wait:thumb:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Yeah, wait. Then either get a 9700 or 9800. It's win / win.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •