Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Quick question

I can pick up a Geforce 2 GTS 64 meg DDR for about 20 bucks. Problem is I can't find out how it performs in comparison to other cards. Oh it is to replace a xpert 2000 in my kids pc so that's why I'm not looking for anything to fancy.

Practically nobody uses cards more the a gereration old in comparisons. For 20 bucks, it should be a nice upgrade from what you have.

it'll be a lot better than a an Xpert2000....although $20USD is about all I'd pay for one :D

a GF2GTS would be a touch lower than a GF2Ti....but at least it made the chart - I don't see the Xpert2000 on there

I'd be suprised if the Xpert2K could score half that of the GF2 GTS.

Well i've got a ge force 2 mx 400 i think it is in one of my computers and its brilliant for the price
    :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

I wouldn't know how well the xpert scores cause it keeps crashing:hammer: I figured 20 bucks was pretty good.

Well I didn't pickup the Geforce 2GTS, but I did find a Geforce 3 Ti500 (visiontek) for 50 bucks and got that. I think I will throw that one in my system though.

Quote Originally Posted by mblue
    Well I didn't pickup the Geforce 2GTS, but I did find a Geforce 3 Ti500 (visiontek) for 50 bucks and got that. I think I will throw that one in my system though.
    Not bad...
    - Damien

I got the Ti500 yesterday and put that in my Pc and gave the kids a Mx420. As predicted it was a night and day difference with the 41.09 drivers I hit 9800ish I was very pleased for 50 bucks and it was a new card. My kids hit around 4000 but their pc has only a duron 1.1 and pc133 ram so I thought that was fine. Actually I think that right on par for a mx420.

Thread Information