Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: DVI output geforce 4 ti4600

Okay, I'm about to give up hope. I have a 65" widescreen hdtv and a computer with a geforce 4 ti4600 hooked up to it. When I plug in the DVI connector the image is fantastic--- very sharp and well-saturated.

HOWEVER, when I set the resolution to a proper widescreen format, it rolls slowly and is too wide on the sides. I can't find any 3rd-party program to stop the roll and shrink the borders. I've also tried a number of driver revisions (up to 43) and there are no screen adjustments worth spit in them.

I feel like I'm close to a solution, but not quite there yet.

Help!

Just a shot in the dark, but have you tried tvtool http://tvtool.info/index_e.htm ? I'm not able to use it with my MX card but you may find some option within that may be of some assistance.
    Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I tried tvtool and it doesn't seem to do much with dvi. It claims to have widescreen capabilities, but none of the resolutions it supports are widescreen, and none of the widescreen options seem to actually do anything.

Thread Information