Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Help Capturing In-game Footage

I have a GeForce4 Ti4200 (with s-video out), 43.45 Detonator drivers on one one system and would like to capture some in-game "footage" on another system that has a Matrox RT2000 board (with s-video in).

What's the magic combination of settings necessary on the source system to get this to work? I have tried various nview settings, as well as installed TVtool and cannot get a signal out to the capture system.

Any advice or suggestions on how to do this would be greatly appreciated.

You don't say where you're from, have you selected the correct output format for your part of the world on both machines?

what game is it? i know how to rip movies from HL demos?

You can also use Fraps to take in-game footage of any game.

actually if you have video outs why not hook up into a vcr? and than when done copy it back to the original computer. that way you can see that the vcr is capturing the video on your tv. just a suggestion.

personally i don't like fraps. it only records from a corner of your screen while you play. so you might miss most or all the action you are trying to capture.
    It is the veteran, not the preacher, who has given us freedom of religion. It is the veteran, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the veteran, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the veteran, not the campus organizer, who has given us freedom to assemble. It is the veteran, not the lawyer, who has given us the right to a fair trial. It is the veteran, not the politician, who has given us the right to vote. It is the veteran, who salutes the flag, who serves under the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag.

Thread Information