Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Just questions about AIW cards by ATI

i thought it plugged into the TV not the cable box
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

My bro-in-law has a GeForce 3.
    He has digital TV cable.
    He plugs "out of the digital box" and "into the video-in on the GeForce 3".
    SPAM Special Ops

why you quoted that why? does that mean it applies to the A-i-W

Beefy Guest

His bro plugged it into the video in on his GF3. All VIVO cards, including the AiW, have a video in port... see the connection?

yes...seems nice, but what are the difference between the 8500DV is that good for picture in and out (might put it in my entertainment PC b/c its pretty cheap, pretty fast and it will play back DVD and some light video games) but is the capture quality/play quality as good?

Beefy Guest

The video / TV input will be ever so slightly better on the 9700 Pro, due to all the filtering that the GPU does on the way through. Having said that though, they still both look very nice.

im not gonna use it for hardcore gaming, mainly DVD viewing/TV recording + viewing/MP3 collection so i think the 8500DV will do instead, oh last question...is it possible to hook up the 8500DV into the TV and use the TV as a monitor, but like use it as video 2 so i can actually watch TV then use it as a monitor? or is that just another dumb questiobn :?: : party ha:shrug: :blah:

Beefy Guest

Yes, you can. Yes, it was.

sweet we'll ive decided for my entertainmetn PC :P!

Between the two, would you guys buy the "Sapphire AIW 9700 PRO " or the "ATI AIW 9700 Pro" ???
    SPAM Special Ops

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information