Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Radeon 9600 Pro Overclocking article!

i wish i could SEE how many posts i have i think i might have 144 already (about i post a lot cuz i have nothing better to do, oh wait that science paper...im grounded cant go outside)
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

This post is here to just to pass time. I wonder if this will be 100th post. I shall see. hmmm

naw i reached 100 like 2 days ago but i guess i post alot b/c if im on a computer im on TT :P

Hmmmmm. that is a lot of posts.

Chaos:devil:

hahah chaos u just became a member :P

Yahooooo!!! I just noticed. That is awesome. what should I do to celebrate? hmmm get drunk, no. You tell me.

Chaos

how old r u?

i've already told ya man! 14 years old. he he. A young one. :laugh:

hey should i turn my second computer (the old parts from this one) into a gaming :shoot3: :shoot2: server or a seti@home cruncher, normally a game server but then my internet speed would slow down (b/c it would be behind the same router...)

definately a gaming server. Not unless you are really lookin' for aliens and want to just have a computer for that. I don't know, that is just what I would do cuz I can't get enough of gaming. Especially LAN parties. Those are awesome.

Chaos:flames:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information