Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GeForce4 MX440 - available

A local guy here has Leadtech GF4 MX 440's in stock for $235cdn - I don't know the Core clock - but it has 64MB of 4ns DDR.

and this morning his website show's every GF3Ti as "sold out" - interesting......

Coincidentally - my supplier had GF3Ti200's for $235cdn last week as well.
    I think I would take the GF3 over the GF4MX for the same price...GF4MX prices will probably drop a bit in the next couple of week's though.

There has been a world wide shortage of GF3 Ti chips for the last 5-6 weeks which would mean that these cards won't last long in a lot of markets. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Quote Originally Posted by RDR
    A local guy here has Leadtech GF4 MX 440's in stock for 5cdn - I don't know the Core clock - but it has 64MB of 4ns DDR.

Hey RDR if you don't mind me asking, who exactly is that local guy???:rolleyes2 I'm still looking for somewhere to buy my gf4 ti 4200 when it comes out. Oh and thanks for the web pages you told me about before.

from the looks of it the gf4mxs look like a wank. either go for gf3 or gf4tis...:scream:

Quote Originally Posted by infielder6

Hey RDR if you don't mind me asking, who exactly is that local guy???:rolleyes2 I'm still looking for somewhere to buy my gf4 ti 4200 when it comes out. Oh and thanks for the web pages you told me about before.
    http://www.pccanada.com/

:thumb:

If you're not looking for case mods or special fans. You should check out www.yesplay.com they are cheaper for a lot of things.. i think.

I still can get a geforce 3 card here at every store!:D
    My System:
    AMD XP1700+@XP2000
    ECS K7S5a Motherboard
    512 MB PC2700 DDR Ram
    Geforce 2 Pro 64 MB

Quote Originally Posted by infielder6
    If you're not looking for case mods or special fans. You should check out www.yesplay.com they are cheaper for a lot of things.. i think.
    Actually I have a corporate account with Elco Systems - that's where I buy 80% of my Hardware - I email my rep a .pdf of the purchase order & I have the hardware by 9am the next day :D. their prices on in stock items are very, very good - not so good on special order items. Big ticket stuff like 3Com rack mount switches and LCD projectors - I get from Insight Canada...not quite as convenient, but a huge selection...website is a bit of a pain to navigate though :rolleyes:

PC Canada and the other places I generally use just for comparison - they are a little expensive, especially for CPU coolers

Do they deliver international?
    My System:
    AMD XP1700+@XP2000
    ECS K7S5a Motherboard
    512 MB PC2700 DDR Ram
    Geforce 2 Pro 64 MB

: party ha But the Gf4mmx's are availible on the west cost from,

WWW.PCCLUB.COM

$129-139 usd......fyi
    Todate: 1000+ OC'g postings,
    +=I lost count sometime ago.

AthlonXP 1800|MSI K7T266PRO2|786mb P2100 Mushkin|20gig IBM GXP60 (Deathstar- it's twin died) Hd |20gig maxtor ata133|Abit GF4 TI 4200|SdBlstr live!|16x t0shy|16x10x40 Liton| Cooling: 3 80mm cf@128cfm, 2 grill Hd fans, 2 92mm & 80mm @64cfm mod'd gladiator.
    CPU @ 34c & Case @ 31c| MSXP|dsl

Save everybody sometime, post your system spec's. It saves time when ya need help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information