Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lines on my radeon 9500 pro

Okay sorry that thiers not much constructive advice goin on but all i can suggest is borrowing someone elses monitor to see if it has the same card. Does this problem still occure?

ta ta :?:

2. Default

is it even possible to O/C an ati? but about the lines, all i get is like "small waves" moving up the screen...but thats becsaue my montor has bad refresh rates....meaning its cheap. but atleast its a sony
    GBRRICCI

:afro:

Yeah, you can overclock ATi cards, but you will need to flash the bios. Quite an easy procedure, just need to follow instructions step by step. Radeon 9500 Pro overclock very nicely =P, overclocked mine to 360/305, performs on par wif a 9700 Pro. :devil win

Its got to be the refresh rate - try looking on the manufacturers site for advice about what level it should be set at. If its nothing else you must just have a crap monitor. :thumbs do ah well! Lifes a ***** and then you die!

ta ta

5. Default

where can i find the things to flash/update the video card?
    GBRRICCI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information