Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Witch 9700 Pro should I buy??

Finally, after searching, asking, and searching again, I decided to buy the 9700 pro. Perhaps IŽll wait a couple of weeks, till the price goes down a little more.

But the real question is this: Of all the models of 9700 pro, witch is the best???????

Ati, Hercules, Saphire...?ż?

IŽm not looking a card for overclocking here.

Thnks all of you:D

dunno about best but the <A HREF=http://www.crucial.com>crucial</A> one is cheapest, and it'll be ok if you're not gonna overclock it.

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi_max2k
    dunno about best but the <A HREF=http://www.crucial.com>crucial</A> one is cheapest, and it'll be ok if you're not gonna overclock it.
    the powercolor R9700pro goes for about $275usd in my area - quite a bit cheaper than the Crucial version.....but it's hardly the best either

if price is not an object - I would look at ATi BBA or Hercules first - but that's just my opinion:2cents:

Price is not an object.

Saw the BBA Ati Radeon 9700 pro at 292,00

Is it the best choice?????????

....if price is not an object - why not get a Radeon 9800pro?

heh, 9800pro *drools* but from what i know or have read the hercules is the best for overclocking in the 9700 pro, but 9800 pro is faster even thought it is run on the same chipset
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Get the Hercules card if its not too much more expensive than the other brands as it has ram sinks and the blue pcb looks mad~.
    :laugh:

also it r extreme o/c able :P
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

When I said price was not an object, I was thinking in the line of 300, not 400 or 500 bucks.

BTW, 400 is the price of the 9800 128 and 500 of the 9800 256, right???

I have an AMD XP 2000+, with 512 DDR 266, in a MSI KT3 ultra 2 , so I think anything better than a 9700 pro, will have little difference (or not at all) in my overall performance.

depends on where you buy just shop arround. try new egg.com or svc.com they usually run good prices. sometimes tiger had good deals but be selective.
    Hope this helps
    Night

Thread Information