Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Videos wonīt play in TV when using composite output!

Okhay, hereīs the problem: I have attatched my video card (9700 Pro) to my videos and through that to my (20 year old :rolleyes: ) TV via composite cable and when I try to watch movie files/DVDīs on the TV, it wonīt show them. The TV will show the windows and games images, but not the videos. Is there some problems with the refresh rate or something? The TV is a 50Hz model. Any ideas? :?:

This program might help i've heard good things about..

http://tvtool.info/index_e.htm

Beefy Guest

Unfortunately, that program is for nVidia cards only. :(

What I'm guessing is happening is that when the video is playing, it is not overlaying on the correct display. I had this problem with a GF4MX for a while, and never actually got around to fixing it. What happened was I watched some movies using the TV out, then when I went back to a normal display it didn't show the video overlay.

I'll have a play with mine and see what I can find. Maybe someone else knows about this?

I allready found out whatīs the problem. I had to make my TV for a primary display from the driverīs settings. Now the videos are shown properly! :thumb: :cheers:

Thread Information