Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new friend

I am so thrilled today! Not only do I have 128 megs of ddr ram in a video card I also have 8x agp bus and those state of the art smart shaders.

I rember seeing somewhere that the ATI 9200 is the toned down version of the 9700 and if you get a hacked bios or oc it then it becomes a 9700 pro is this true or not?

Anyways I know its not the 9700, but I swear it is...its kicks that much ass....I can put splinter cell on max detail level...IGI2 on full video quallity and my card just sits and smiles...:flames: :flames: I can't wait to bench mark the thing....Oh man.....I know it migh be hard to undestand my enthusiazm, but Now I can play any game I want with max detail level...

Including jedi knight 2...btw I just got though playing a level and it blew my mind at the effects my card produced...but whats even better is I only payed 130 U.S. $$$$ The guy that I talked to told me that this card owns the 400$( when it first came out) geforce 4 ti 4600 so thats even better...I know its wrong to brag....But going from radeon 7000 to 9200 is one big giant leap for my comp...:cry: : party ha :wow: :drool:
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

:bounce:

Sorry, theres no chance of a mod to change a 9200 to a 9700, they use completely different cores. 9200 uses the RV280 core will the 9700 uses a R300 core. Its nice to hear your satisfied by your purchase though, it is a nice jump from a 7000. The guy who told you that 9200 is faster than a Geforce Ti4600 is wrong, as Ti4600 is quite abit faster. Think he was talkin aboutt he 9500 or 9600 cards.

: peace2:

Quote Originally Posted by 0R1()N
    The guy that I talked to told me that this card owns the 400$( when it first came out) geforce 4 ti 4600 so thats even better...
    Why not mention how high of cost your card was when it first came out. Pretty useless to say that the Ti4600 were $400 when they came out and then mention what you payed for your card TODAY.. : omg:

Yeah its useless comparing prices from a year back, Ti 4600 are heaps cheaper now. $400 US= Radeon 9800 Pro now, and 9200 my friend is no where close to that beast performance. Man that Hercules 9800 Pro looks so sweet...love that blue led :wow: :drool:

Congrats!!!!:cheers:

Now, Relax and Enjoy:laugh:

You know what ? You might not have the latest and greatest card out there, but you apparently do have a card that you are happy with. And that's what counts ! Not fps. Not benchmark points.
    Enjoy your new friend ! :thumb:
    SPAM Special Ops

I happy and thats what counts...that I can play all the games I've been wanting to play ever since the first day I got my comp and my card wasent compatible with mechcommander 2 oh well micrsoft is 50$ in the hole now, but that will soon change......any ways I beg to differ about those fps'es....I would say that 130fps is quite high...the higest i've seen is 240fps...but I'm sure that would be even higher If I used an 8x agp bus a non intel mobo and a cpu higher than 1.5 ghz...and the 2001 mad onion score was in the 5000 range, but that test is also about cpu power, ram and hd...sooo...I know if I had it in a amd system or Intel 4 800hmz system( I know I am a 00 agent now) It would be in the 10000 for sure.

I am also anxious to update the 2001se with the patch for dx9 support since I have a dx9 card...:flames: :group:

Rock on ATI fans for we have only just begun to fight....
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

I turned down the res from 1280x728 32bit to 640x480 16 bit and got a 6100 score( patched 2001).

I won't even try to dl the 2003 mad onion as the thing is like 180 mbs!! Thats a monster right there, that even a modem couldent dl in a day...or...well...maybe 16 hours..:eek: :mad: wow can you imagine that? I bet some of you could...

anyways I just got back from madonions site and the 9100 scored no 5 spot on thier top 10 list and the ti4600 scored no 4 and 3 so....

:rolleyes: :flames: :flames: :drool:

wut r ur system stats? im pulling 8k with a gforce 3
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

i pull down nearly 14.000 points on 2003se set to default with my Geforce 4 Ti4200 64mb..........and i could care less as long as it plays the the games i love without a hitch.....you best just enjoy the advantage while it last.........cuz it won't last long:rofl:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information