Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much of a boost in performance...

Quote Originally Posted by Tomi_s
    Im happy with my six days old 9700 Pro! It was a quite nice performance boost compared to the 7500. :rolleyes: :D :D
    SWEET ! That's what I'll be doing as soon as I've moved into my nice new house ! Going from my current 7500 to an AIW 9700 Pro. Can't wait...Literally !
    SPAM Special Ops

weta thx i kinda have no cap on how much i can spend (my dad owes me it) but it has to outperform the 9800P NOT ONLY in sheer speed but with AF/AA turned on (where 9800P stomps the 5600U)
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Toolbox, from what I've heard its not that much faster than a 9800 Pro until you turn all the effects on, then it's reputedly in a class of its own.

Hmmm...what I have seen in the comparison tests between the FX5800 Ultra and 9800 Pro, the 9800 Pro is faster (at least) with the AF/AA on!!! I dont think any of the current cards can outperform the 9800 Pro, but thats just my opinion/conclusion!

Radeon 9800 Pro is the highest performancing card at the moment without a doubt.

Will just have to wait and see how the NV35 turns out, it better be good, need competition to drive down prices
    :barf:

Quote Originally Posted by kenny83

Radeon 9800 Pro is the highest performancing card at the moment without a doubt.

Will just have to wait and see how the NV35 turns out, it better be good, need competition to drive down prices
    :barf:
    actually in the FX has better scores with AA/AF off but when you get AA/AF over 4x that is when the 9800 actually gets a huge advantage that is why im worried about getting the new 5900 b/c if imma spend 500 bucks for it to crap out during AA/AF tests i aint gonna spend anything

Also the picture quality with AA/AF on is a lot better on the 9800/9700 (Pro) than the FXs (series?). :p

yes the 9800P's picture quality is incredible...when i view it just a s/s of it my force 3 just dies on a still frame its that good LoL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information